Saturday, March 10, 2012

IVF Series 2....First Injection Here We Come!

Tonight we start our first injection of the 2nd IVF series and I'm actually excited about it! Not excited about the needles of course, if you've read this blog you know now that I am the BIGGEST wimp when it comes to needles, but the prospect of even getting to do this again is so exciting.

We've fundraised almost $4,400 as of this morning and I am still blown away by our friends and family's generosity and support. My sister is running a half marathon tomorrow for Baker Baby and I can't wait to cheer her on.

http://www.giveforward.com/bakerbaby?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_wall&utm_campaign=vanity_page&og_action=hug


I am so proud of her for so many reasons and feel blessed to be the little sister of one of the toughest women I know. Here's her running jersey again, isn't it just the cutest?!


Please visit her site (link above) and help us cross that finish line :)

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment