Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where You Invest Your Love, You Invest Your Life

I'm obsessed with The Mumford & Son's music. Their album Sigh No More has so many wonderful songs I've had a hard time picking my favorite. When I like something I basically run it into the ground on repeat until those around me can't take it anymore but this album is still in constant rotation.


"Awake My Soul" contains one of my favorite lines, "where you invest your love, you invest your life." 

I've thought about this so much lately with everything going on and can't help but smile. Chris and I, along with the help and support of family and friends are literally investing in love. 

There is nothing more important or enriching than that. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RKb3VNAOo



No comments:

Post a Comment